If I would have gone without it, it might have been possible that I didn’t wake up from my sleep at all
I had a really terrible dream the other day and I woke up sweating. I actually dreamed that the house burned down while I was inside of it because I didn’t bother to get my HVAC system maintenance. The fact that I didn’t get my HVAC system maintenance was true, but my house didn’t burn down yet. I realized that I was putting my HVAC system at serious risk by not getting the important HVAC system maintenance, so I decided to call the HVAC company when they were open. Before I knew it, I was getting the tune-up taken care of for the HVAC system and I felt so much better. I asked the HVAC technician if it was common that HVAC systems caught on fire. He said it wasn’t exactly common but it certainly could happen. He said it was probably more common that people were dying from carbon monoxide poisoning though. He said that when the furnace overheats, it can cause a hairline crack in the heat exchanger which would allow carbon monoxide to enter into the regular breathing air which is incredibly dangerous. That was scary enough to hear about and I was so glad that I had that dream that made me want to get my HVAC system maintenance right away. If I would have gone without it, it might have been possible that I didn’t wake up from my sleep at all. From my understanding, carbon monoxide makes you feel sick and you start to feel incredibly tired. If you don’t open up the windows in your home for ventilation, you will easily die from inhaling the carbon monoxide.